Life— what is it? Life is a journey of living, life is not the same for everyone. some people face a lot of difficulties in life while some don’t.
Life includes happiness and sorrow. Each person faces ups and downs in life.
Life is like a river that goes on flowing.
The meaning and purpose of life are different for each person. Staying in depression or being a workaholic is an utter wastage of time. Many people become very sad because of failures. But remember every failure teaches us. As all, us know that a healthy life can prevent chronic disease and long-term illness and boost mental health.
Usually, people are so busy in life that they hardly get enough time for thinking about themselves. People nowadays engage in burden activities that they are skipping breakfast or meals, drinking water a little bit and make a habit of smoking and alcohol for reducing stress, spending too many hours on TV, mobile and computer. They are not doing any physical exercise and eating unhealthy foods.
Every part of our life relies on us having good health.
Faulty dietary habits, lifestyle and stressful living may wrongly influence people’s health.
Being healthy, all we want, but getting a healthy lifestyle, we have to follow some rules and determine for it. Living a healthy lifestyle can help to boost our mood.
So, be physically active every day, reduce or avoid unhealthy saturated fats, junk foods etc.
Better health is central to human happiness and well-being.
There are Some lifestyle factors that influence our activities of body( health).
1) smoking habits
2) escaping breakfast
3) not doing physical exercise and activities
6) blood pressure
7) blood glucose
8) cholesterol levels
1) socio-economic status
2) level of education
3) social network
7) interpersonal influences
All affect the choice of lifestyle. So, for avoiding all these problems, there are some tips for keeping health and body in good shape.
1)Drinking water– As we know that almost 97% of our body is made of water. So, every cellular function in our body needs enough water throughout the day to help keep our body at optimum hydration level.
2) Enough sleep – sleep is one of the most major factors because, during sleep, the body restores heal and strengthen itself both physically and mentally. A sound sleep is good for health.
3) Balanced diet- The average man needs around 2500 calories/ day and so eat a wide range of healthy foods to ensure for getting balanced nutrition for the body.
4) Maintain a healthy weight – Eating a healthy balanced diet plays an important role in maintaining a healthy weight and is good for the body.
Because being overweight or obese can lead to health conditions such as type 2 diabetes, certain cancers, heart problems and stroke, blood pressure may be high.
5) Exercise – Physical Activity can help in maintaining good health and functions of the system. Morning walk, cycling, running or gardening is good for health.
6) Stop smoking and alcohol- about half of all smokers and drinkers die from smoking and alcoholism and suffering from chronic illness. If anyone can smoke for a term then, on average life expectancy is less than 10 years from non-smokers.
7) Wash hands – washing hands is one of the most effective contributions to reducing infection. Use hot water and soap frequently.
8) Medications – Take medication properly and regularly.
9) Relaxation – we all get stressed from time to time, but it can prevent us from relaxing even when we have a chance to. Using relaxation techniques can help relieve the symptoms of stress as well as helping to fight in stressful situations.
So, for being healthy, have to take small steps every day.
Physical and mental health is the most important things in life that should be everyone’s priority.
1) Cultivate a positive mindset
2) get sunlight every day
3) eat a balanced diet
4) focus on how you feel
5) do things you like
6) get enough sleep
7) drink enough water
8) practice yoga and exercise
9) manage stress with self-love activities
So, it depends on you how to choose your life—-either healthy or poor.
Choice is yours
Optimism is the ultimate way of enriching life. Optimism increases job performance, self-confidence, activity and skills.
Above all, everyone should try to make their life more meaningful.
Now , live your life.