Nowadays,most of the people want to keep fit and shape.But, they are unaware that how to keep fit their body and being in shape.
So, here I am trying my best to explain some tips for everyone,just for a few minutes exercises help in keep fit.
All of us know that as the age going so fast , muscles are getting weak, if if want to get back in shape,the this workout may help you.
1) Jumping jack Remember, when you were young and going to school or college, you have leaned some exercises there as jumping jack,stand up with your legs spread and your hands touching overhead. Then as you jump , bring your legs back together and put your arms to your sides.
Do this type of exercise for 30-40 seconds, take a 15 second break and go ready for next exercise.
2) Wall sits- in this exercise,stand tall against a wall with your head and back touching the wall.
Position your feet so that they are shoulder -width apart and a few inches away from the wall. Rest your arms at your sides.
Bend your knees and lower into a squat position until your thighs are parallel to the floor and hold the position.
Return to the standing position by straightening your knees and standing tall again.
3) Push ups – The Push ups build both upper body and core strength.
First ,get into a plank position on the floor,feet together with toes tucked under hands planted flat below your shoulder.
Drop down on all fours and place your hands on the floor so they are straight and slightly beyond shoulder -width.Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor and then push yourself back up as quickly as you can.
Repeat it for 30 seconds.
4) Ab crunches – This exercise is the best way to burn belly fat and strengthen the abdominal muscles.
First lie on your back , with your knees bent and feet on the floor. Tighten your core .Press your lower back into the floor and reach towards top of knees.
Return to starting position,but remember your core should be tight and repeat it for 40 seconds.
5) Squat- this exercise helps you build up your quads, arms and calves. It also gives strengthening the whole core and enhancing the strength.
First of all your feet should be shoulder -width apart or slightly wider.
Extend your hands out in front of you and sit back and down, keeping your head facing forward.Make sure that your back does not round.Keep lowering yourself until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Press back through your heels.
Repeat it for 30 seconds.
6) Tricep Dip on bench or chair- in this exercise, first of all,sit on a chair with your hands either next to your hips or slightly under the hips.
Lift up onto your hands and bring your hips forward.
Bend your elbows and lower your hips down, keeping shoulder down and hips close to the chair. Now push back up but don’t lock your elbows and repeat it.
Do it for 30 seconds.
7) Plank- The plank is the most important exercise. It helps to give strength of core muscles, ribbed abs and strong shoulder.
Just get into push ups position on the floor,bend your elbows 90 degree and prop yourself on the elbows, forearms and forefeet forming a straight line from head to feet, then hold it for as long as you can without moving your waist.
Repeat it for 40 seconds.
8) Lunges – it is one of the most important exercise. There are a variation of lunges exercise.
Stand with your feet together.straight forward on your right foot, dropping your pelvis down towards the floor. Lowering yourself until both front and back knees are best as close to a 90 degree angle as possible. Then push back with the front leg and return to your starting position. Switch legs.
Repeat this exercise for 30-40 seconds.
9) Side plank – it is an important exercise for strengthening the oblique abdominal muscles.
Lie on your left side,legs extended and stacked from hip to feet. The elbow of your left arm is directly under your shoulder. Ensure your head is directly in line with your spine. Your right arm can be aligned along the right side of your body.
The goal should be hold for 60 seconds.
Change side and repeat.
10) Push up and rotation – start in a standard push- up position. Begin a push up ,but as you come back up , shift your weight onto your left side.
Rotate your upper body and extended your right arm straight up toward the ceiling. Return to your starting position,then repeat with right side.
Repeat for 40 seconds.
11) Jumping jack – it is the exercise you can do it earlier in school or college.
Stand with your feet together and hands at your sides. Now , simultaneously swing your arms above your head and jump just high enough to spread your feet wide without pausing quickly reverse the movement and repeat.
12) High knees – This exercise is a combination of the run in place with exaggerated knee left.
Stand straight with your feet shoulder -width apart. Face upward and open your chest.
Bring your knees up to waist level and then slowly land on the balls of your feet. Repeat it for 40 seconds until the set is complete.
This is a good exercise for warm up the body that increases aerobic fitness. Prepare your body for more complex movements. Performing High knees bring your heart rate up , increase the metabolism and helps you burn more calories throughout the day.
Now ,if you do these exercises daily,you will start seeing improvement in your body and shape.