There are a lot of factors that affect brain functioning.
1) No breakfast.. people who don’t take breakfast are going to have lower blood sugar levels. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2) Overeating..It causes hardening of the brain arteries leading to a decrease in mental power.
3) Smoking.. It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
4) High sugar consumption..Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5) Air Pollution...As we know the brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6) Sleep deprivation..sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7) Head covered while sleeping..sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease the concentration of oxygen that may lead to the brain-damaging effect.
8)working hard during illness..working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in the effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9) Lacking in stimulating thoughts…Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10) Talking rarely..Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
Now, we should alert and avoid these factors.