Change is essential to all our lives. our growth, our development all roots in change. Resisting change means resisting failure, resisting learning from failure and thus resisting growth. It is sacred indeed but takes the steps forward.
Progress is impossible without change and those who can not change their minds can not change anything.
Everyone in this world wants to achieve something significant, but a few of them can make it happen.
If someone has got success in life and dream their life, must have to do the hard work and paid the cost of success.
It is universal fact that self-development is a difficult journey. Many obstacles or setbacks come in life to get failure. But, all we want is success and get the achievement in life.
We know that certain habits and paths will help us achieve that, but how many can do it successfully and determine to get the achievement in life.
Limits are only imaginary lines, which we create in our head.
So, before getting achievement in life and surviving in this world we have to make some plans and strictly following them —
1) Plan– always make a plan and decide what we want to achieve. As an example, if we had planned to get fit and healthy, we have to choose to eat healthy food and work out either in Gym or at home. But, before we have to make sure that our plan is realistic and achievable.
2) Strict to that plan – once we make a plan, we have to be strict about it. Holding on is the hardest part because the brain can distract our plan or fall back to old habits.
Your speed does not matter, forward is forward.
3) Take yourself out of it – self-talk is an essential step. It means when we go to Gym and work hard there, we have to think and listen to ourselves on the focus and think that it is right or wrong. But remember:
Don’t burn your opportunity for temporary comfort.
4) Take action – when our mind says that we fall back on previous habits as we can not do, then the essential thing is to recognise them and do something on them. We might be getting too bored or not getting the result on that project immediately.
So, step by step, day by day
5) Reward yourself – if we get a small achievement in our project or plan, then we need to set up small rewards now. As an example, we can have a treat once a week and have healthy foods for the rest of the six days. Enjoy for yourself.
6) Remember to succeed – we face hardship almost every day. For that, we need a strong brain and unshakable conviction.
Never be a prisoner of the past, it was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
So, at last, I am reminding you — nothing is permanent, don’t stress yourself too much because no matter how bad the situation is. It will change.
It is the little things in life that bring the greatest happiness.
With Best of luck