There are a lot of problems to guide the children healthily so that can become good people. Here are some competencies that predict good parenting outcomes.
It is some effort, so how well they predict a strong parent-child bond and children ‘s happiness, health and success.
1) Love and affection – if the parent support and accept the child and are physically affectionate and spend quality one-on-one time together.
2) Relationship skills – if the parent maintains a healthy relationship with a spouse, significant other or co-parent and model effective relationship skills with other people.
3) Stress management – Parents take a step to reduce stress for themselves and their families and children, practice relaxation techniques and promote the interpretation of events.
4) Education and learning – Parents promote and model learning and provide educational opportunities for their children.
5) Autonomy and Independence – Parents treat their children with respect and encourage them to become self-sufficient.
6) Health – Parents model a healthy lifestyle and good habits such as regular exercise and proper nutrition for their children.
7) Life skills – Parents provide for their children to have a steady income and plan for the future.
8) Behaviour management – Parents make extensive use of positive reinforcement and punish only when other methods of managing behaviour have failed.
9) Religion- Parents support spiritual or religious development and participate in spiritual or religious activities.
10) Safety – Parents take precautions to protect their children and maintain awareness of the child’s activities and friends.
Thus, this way we can guide our children and help them in life.