Everyone in this world lives a comfortable and stress-free life. In this cat and rat race, no one wants to get stressed either in family or work. Human life is a union of sorrow and happiness, hide and seek.
Many people have a definition of what the good life means, but it means to live a good Life? It is my view that there are subjective things that each person will have, but vice-versa there are certain objective things that everyone should have.
The human ego makes the individual aware of its independence, existence, its needs, opinions and aspiration. When a person feels that he has enough experience in his life and has seen enough of the world, suddenly he turns consciously to spirituality. Life is full of triggers for such purification expansion. Negative triggers are sorrow and suffering while the positive trigger is joy and love.
A person will face numerous ups and downs in life. So, having fun in life results in a happier mood. It keeps both mentally and physically fit. Being happier will result in being more capable of doing more productive work which is essential in life.
Life is short, so we should enjoy every moment of it. We go through many phases in life, sometimes there are hard times, sometimes there is a pleasure and celebration in life. When we are in bad times, we keep thinking about that only, blame others and go under depression. Even, in a happy period, we keep continuing to talk about our bad times.
Our Life is to enjoy it. we should begin to enjoy every moment of our life. We should feel happy even when we get a small appreciation for our efforts.
Remember, life is too precious. We should live our lives as we are going to die tomorrow and learn from them as if we have to live forever.
Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
Do you have the feeling that you can’t see to make any progress in life and live life fullest?
There are many things that can appear to stand out in our way between us and life when anyone can laugh, learn, grow and enjoy living.
Life moves fast! We rarely take the time to celebrate our achievements – both big and small. No one enjoys life when they are full of sorrow.
The greatest prison people live in is the fear of what other people think.
So, there are some tips for enjoying life to the fullest. But how:- watch and follow some tips, try them and change the life for the better.
1) Be positive – It brings optimism into life and makes it easier to avoid the worry and stress of negative thinking. It brings happiness and psychological and physical well being.
2) Live your life every day as the first day of the rest of your life. Don’t remember matter what happened yesterday, last week or last year. Go ahead.
3) Stop worrying about the future – worrying will not change the future, but it will ruin your life and happiness. So, when you constantly worry about the future, you are not able to live and enjoy the present moment.
4) Live the moment – Don’t watch as life passes by you. Jump into getting involved in all activities that give pleasure to you. Life is to be experienced.
5) Learn from criticism– Do not feel bad, if someone criticises you. Learn how to deal with criticism in a positive way and make opportunities for the future.
6) Face your fears– we all have fears that our behaviours and surrounding conditions can impact our lives and stop us from living our lives to the fullest.
7) Don’t look back on your past– Don’t think about whatever happened in your past, otherwise, it will influence your present life.
You can not go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
8) Create some hobbies
9) Be true to yourself – stop trying to please someone and cope with them.
10) Practice an attitude of gratitude – practising gratitude can be life-changing and has the potential to change our perspective on life. So, express gratitude and appreciation in all areas of life, for both the big and small things. Feeling gratitude can make you healthier, strengthen the immune system and reduce stress.
11) Seek out positive like-minded people. Mix with people who encourage you, respect you and make you happy.
12) Regular review of your life progress – Access your progress work every week, month or year, so that you know how to achieve your goals according to your plan.
13) Create an action plan – It helps you to achieve your goals.
14) Stop complaining about problems – instead of complaining, start working on it and solve the problem.
15) Don’t wait for the opportunity — Don’t wait for an opportunity to come and knock on your door. so, start creating your own opportunities.
16) Live a simple life – Life can certainly be complicated, but simple living can reduce stress and anxiety help us to feel more in control of our destiny.
Life is the most difficult exam. Many people fail because they try to copy others, not realising that everyone has a different question paper.
You can see a lot of people who have a lot of money, but they are suffering from diseases that ruin their quality of life. so, one of the first things is health and a happy mood. If you are not healthy and not taking care of your body, then as you get older, all of the unhealthy habits will come back to haunt you.
So, eating healthy and working out is necessary for your body and mind, then you can live life fullest.
I hope, all of you will agree with my view.
2 thoughts on “Live your life fullest”
Very informative tips…..